North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Western Europe
1. Hight efficiency
2. Light breeze start up
3. Long lifetime - 15 years, free of maintenance
4. Light weight, easy installation
5. Heavy wind self-protection
6. Minimal vibration & low noise operation
7. Anti-rust & anticorrosion
8. Damp-proof & sand-proof
HYenergy wind turbine features:
1. CE certified for "Small Wind Turbine with High Reliability".
2. ISO certified for "Design, Development and Manufacture of Small Wind Turbines".
3. Amazingly quiet operation with little or no vibration.
4. Reliable two-moving-part maintenance free design. No problematic furling.
5. Fully automatic with blade aerodynamic braking and controller electromagnetic braking.
6. High efficiency is achieved by matching design of the generator and blades perfectly.
7. Patented Blades with twisted aerodynamic design made with high-strength Nylon-fiberglass material
8. Easy installation, no welding needed. Pole connector provided for standard Schedule 40 x 2" pipe pole.
Patented Blade Design
Patented aerofoil 5 blade design with true symmetrical and twisted Aerodynamic design which ensures rotor capture maximum power from Wind (Cp>0.35 in low wind) and operates in amazingly low noise and Minimal vibration.
1. True symmetrical and balanced aerofoil blade ensure rotor matching with generator perfectly
2. Large ratio of tip section chord to root section chord and variable chord airfoil blade ensures rotor start-up easily and running smoothly with high torque & RPM at lower wind condition
3. Aerodynamic blades designed with over-speed braking system to make sure generator well protected in higher wind.
4. Reinforced nylon glass-fiber using advanced thermoplastic engineering and
Precision injection molding technology for higher strength, fl exibility and reliability.
5. Cp. >0.35 at low wind
Over-speed Control System
Smart Blade Aerodynamics Braking and Electromagnetic Speed Limitation
Abandoned the traditional failure-prone mechanical furling system, the blade itself is designed with over-speed braking system which will generate a reverse reluctant torque to lower the blade rotation speed so that the blades and generator can be well protected in higher wind, it solved safety and reliability problems facing by most small wind turbines.
Combination of Electromagnetic braking and aerodynamic braking maximizes energy capture by extending turbine's operating speed range into higher and lower wind speed which are missed by the old style wind turbines.
Wind turbine, wind generator, wind turbine generator, small wind turbine, small wind generator, windmill, wind energy, wind power, wind power home system, wind energy home system, wind solar hybrid power, wind solar hybrid street light, 600W wind turbine, 600W wind turbine generator, wind power generator
2m/s or 4.5mph
2.5m/s or 5.6mph
Rated Wind speed
12m/s or 26.8mph
System average Cp.
Rate Charging Current (A)
Noise (5m behind turbine @ 5m/s gusting)
KWH/month (monthly avg. wind speed 5.5m/s)
Working Temp. range ° C
from -40° C to 60° C (special low temp. blade is required for low temp. areas )